2022 Summer Conference
July 19-20, 2022
Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan, ND
We are excited to welcome you to our 2022 Summer Conference on July 19-20, 2022, at the Baymont in Mandan, North Dakota.
We are also excited to welcome our keynote speakers:
Cost: $155 prior to July 1; $185 after July 1
$65 for teachers who have just completed their first year and pre-service teachers and students
New this year: the first 12 pre-service teachers to register receive a free conference!
The North Dakota Council of Teachers of English shall be a professional organization for individuals who are genuinely concerned with the development of the English language. The group shall strive to support the state standards and benchmarks and improve the quality of English instruction at all levels.
1. To stimulate the growth and development of English teachers through membership in NDCTE.
2. To facilitate dialogue among English educators across the state.
3. To serve as a resource to individual teachers or groups of teachers.
4. To stimulate and promote research.
5. To monitor and improve English/Language Arts instruction.
6. To foster involvement in legislation about reading, writing, and other language arts instruction.
7. To sponsor conferences and meetings that highlight best practices.
8. To emphasize the contributions of individual teachers.